Whites Boots proudly presents the new Otto White Vintage Boot line. Offered first in the series is an 8" lace up boot for work or just everyday wear, constructed of premium cowhide in 4 distinct colors, along with a full leather insole and midsole. We have added a vintage look rubber 1/2 sole making it easy to resole and heel. The shallow tread pattern that offers excellent traction without picking up dirt and mud. Built using a all leather Goodyear welt construction and the ability to rebuild the boot and make it like new, gives the all new "vintage" a great value and classic style. The Vintage will set a new standard for all those who are on their feet all day, and demand a boot that can last as long as they can.
- Standard in 8 inch height
- Standard in four colors, Black (V16508), Brown (V26508), Red Dog (V36508), and Distressed (V5608)
- Vibram® rubber composition half sole for easy repair and preformance
- Lace-in tongue guard and laces included
- Four rows of lock stitching for rock-solid durability
- Goodyear all leather welt construction
- Sizes 7 through 13 including half sizes in D,E, & EE widths.
- Completely rebuildable for years of extended life and value
- NOT AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE ORDERING
- To order boots you must fill out and mail in the "How to Measure" and "Order Forms".
- For questions please call our customer service at 1-800-541-3786
White's Boots- How to Fit
The All-Leather Legend