Remember your favorite pair of shoes that you wished would never wear out because they were so comfortable? Well, White's exclusively designed Centennial Walkers are a symphony in superb comfort, durability, and style. Exceptionally lightweight yet rugged, Centennial Walkers are a perfect companion at the office or on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere. Constructed with a lower arch support than other boot models, they feature a full leather lining, dress eyes, steel shank, celastic counter and toe box, and EVA midsole. These handmade shoes are completely re-buildable for years of extended life and value. In today's world of off-road vehicles and SUV's, Centennial Walkers have been dubbed the perfect SUF (Sport Utility Footwear).
- Glove-soft leather lining for superior all-day comfort
- Available in Stowe or Black Stockbridge sole
- Completely rebuildable for years of extended life
- Stowe sole is offered in Black or Brown to match shoe color
- NOT AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE ORDERING
- To order boots you must fill out and mail in the "How to Measure" and "Order Forms".
- For questions please call our customer service at 1-800-541-3786
White's Boots- How to Fit
The All-Leather Legend