Smoke Jumpers are a rare breed, men and women set apart by their unique and potentially dangerous occupation. It's second nature for a Smoke Jumper to give their all. White's understands the need to provide a top quality boot that increases protection and safety while offering comfort and practicality. The right boot is mandatory - for men and women. So White's is now building the Women's Original Smokejumper on a woman's last, featuring a narrow heel cup and available in women's sizes.
Meets or exceeds requirements of NFPA 1977-2011 31DR, Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting
- Standard in 8 or 10 inch height
- Standard in Black or special order Brown, premium full-grain, oil-tanned, water resistant leather, choice of smooth or rough side out
- Optional hard celastic toe (Not a Safety Toe)
- Four rows of lock stitching for rock-solid durability
- Completely rebuildable for years of extended life and value
- Lace-in tongue guard and laces included
- NOT AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE ORDERING
- To order boots you must fill out and mail in the "How to Measure" and "Order Forms".
- For questions please call our customer service at 1-800-541-3786
White's Boots- How to Fit
The All-Leather Legend