The Wader PEET® Dryer arrests development of bacteria, mold and mildew, while removing wet and sweat from hip boots and chest waders. Patented PEET® DryPorts™ circulate air for thorough drying Comes with two pair of 12-inch PEET AirChamber Extensions Safe for neoprene, rubber, canvas and all type of materials The Wader PEET Dryer makes a perfect gift for the fisherman who has “everything.” It comes with the two pair of 12-inch AirChamber Extensions needed to adapt the Original PEET Dryer (included) for effectively and efficiently drying tall, taller and tallest boots, as well as full chest waders. Because operation is completely silent, and because it’s perfectly safe to leave it plugged in all the time, the Wader PEET Dryer makes an excellent stand on which to store your hip boots or waders, so they will be warm, dry and ready for you to head to your favorite stream or shoreline the moment you hear that the fish are running. When the season closes, simply remove the PEET Extensions to transform your Wader PEET Dryer into an Original PEET, for drying standard height boots and shoes — or add PEET Glove or Helmet DryPorts (sold separately) to extend your dryer’s usefulness even more.
Wader PEET Dryer Benefits:
- Includes the Original PEET Dryer plus two pair of 12-inch PEET Extensions that can be added or removed at any time
- Eliminates odors caused by perspiration and bacteria Removes contaminants like viruses and mold that can cause skin irritation and deterioration of materials
- Extends the life of footwear and gear Is ideal for all types of materials including leather, PVC, rubber, neoprene, canvas, synthetics, cloth, fleece, felt, micro and all modern fabrics
- Assures safe, completely silent operation
- Warranty: 25 years
- Power: 36 watts, 110-120 volt U.S. household current
- Made in U.S.A.