You're in deep. Just you and the elk. Clearly, this is no place for ordinary boots. White's hard-wearing Elk Guide is the choice of backcountry hunters. A 9mm wool-felt liner wicks away perspiration for all-day comfort. A steel shank provides better support. And the 14-inch full-grain leather upper keeps calf-length socks up while keeping snow drifts out. Our Rigid-flex™ rubber bottom design allows the foot to move naturally without restriction for sure-footed confidence on any terrain.
Current Pac uppers & liner styles may be different then what is pictured. Please call with any questions.
- Standard in 14 inch height
- Designed for all but the most extreme cold conditions
- Rigid-flex™ rubber bottom
- Removable 9mm wool-felt liner
- White's triple-lock stitched, durable full-grain leather upper
- Standard self-cleaning Claws™ lug-nipple outsole and wide heel base
- Rebuildable for years of extended life and value
- False tongue brush guard & nylon laces
- Available in either Brown & Tan (Discontinued Limited to Stock on Hand) or Black & Gray (Please click on "Images" tab to see Brown & Tan)
- Available in full sizes 7 to 14 (sizes 7&8 in black and gray will be old style uppers)
- NOT AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE ORDERING
The All-Leather Legend